SQW China Limited (sqwchinagroup.com) is a premier economic and strategic planning counsel based in Hong Kong. We deliver economic strategy advice, social policy and market analysis to leading MNCs, governments and international agencies (e.g. World Bank and IFC). We help our clients resolve issues ranging from development of strategy, evolution and planning of public sector policy, through to the execution of major financial transactions and development initiatives.
Due to success in large scale economic development projects in the Asia Pacific Region, we are seeking experienced Urban Planner for these Projects. You will compose strategic and innovative approaches to formulate economic policy and planning strategy.
- Team leadership and motivation
- Provide high quality urban design plans and economic development concepts and ideas
- Develop innovative options and solutions
- Manage Clients and present designs, samples, models, concepts. Interact with stakeholders
- Understand the scope of the work Client is requiring Creative, forward thinking and ability to convey ideas through good communication
- You will be organized and be efficient in time management
Strong management skills are needed
- Degree holder in Planning, Urban Design or Economic Development from recognized educational establishments
- Membership of relevant professional bodies
- Relevant experience, preferably in Asia region, and in large scale master planning, urban design and mixed-use projects
- Be adaptable and able to work independently coupled with strong interpersonal skills and logical thinking
- Good knowledge in In-design, AutoCAD, GIS software and planning software
- Excellent communication in spoken & written English.
- Willing and able to travel extensively, including long stays in the SE Asian region
To apply: We offer a great career opportunity for suitable candidate. Please send your detailed resume (skills and project experience details), availability or notice period, current and expected salary to email@example.com.