Senior Financial AnalystIris Kong
SQW China Limited (sqwchinagroup.com) is a premier economic and strategic planning counsel based in Hong Kong. We deliver economic strategy advice, social policy and market analysis to leading MNCs, governments and international agencies (e.g. World Bank and IFC). We help our clients resolve issues ranging from development of strategy, evolution and planning of public sector policy, through to the execution of major financial transactions and development initiatives.
- Providing support to the team in economic and financial analysis, modeling, research and execution. Tasks will include:
- Micro and macro-economic analysis and provide investment implications;
- Provide insights on economic sectors of global and in particular Asia Pacific to the clients.
- Develop and maintain long-term business relationships with both new and existing clients
- Research, analysis and financial modeling of industry sectors, companies, projects and assets;
- Analysis of trends and issues in the regional and international financial markets, economic and business environment;
- Investigate prevailing regional events to identify emerging economic trends and issues; and
- Support the formulation and implementation of Infrastructure funding strategy;
- Prepare reports, presentations and supporting materials for business opportunities and development;
- A minimum of four years relevant working experience, preferably in delivering project works in economic and financial advisory;
- Degree from reputable colleges/universities; preferably a Master’s degree or above in the relevant discipline
- Strong quantitative skills including economic/financial analysis and modeling experience;
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills in English;
- Team player with ability to work in high pressured environment; and
- Extensive overseas travel required.
To apply: We offer a great career opportunity for suitable candidate. Please send your detailed resume (skills and project experience details), availability or notice period, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Candidates with lesser experience will be considered for the less senior positions)